Our Japanese Knotweed Treatment Services & Capabilities
Elcot provide professional, trusted and honest Knotweed treatment services. We will conduct a site survey and provide a report based on site observations and any information available, to establish the extent of the Japanese Knotweed problem. We then provide a fixed cost package for a total Knotweed management plan for the whole site to fit your time scales.
Elcot Environmental Knotweed Management Checklist
We provide a fixed price cost for the following services, including as required:
- Full site set up.
- Health & Safety Plan to CDM requirements.
- Complete project management.
- All plant, operatives, labour.
- All to standards set out in our ISO 9001,14001 and OHSAS 18001 Standards.
- Manage the control of Knotweed on site to enable other trades and construction work to continue with the least hindrance and included in the cost, removal and incineration of any bagged Knotweed taken from site.
- Provide management, if required, for the removal of Knotweed controlled waste from site.
- Provide ongoing management and treatment of any remaining Knotweed until 2 full years with no re-emergence has occurred.
- Provide documentary and photographic evidence to be able to demonstrate to any legislative or other interested bodies that due care has been taken to address all issues relating to the on-site Knotweed problem.
- Provide our client with information on the difference between the perceived and actual risks of following any proposed course of action.
The whole of the above list to be provided to adequately address all actual risks - immediate, short term and long term.
SPEAK TO US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION OR A QUOTE
Call us on 01793 700100 and speak to our expert Japanese Knotweed treatment team or complete our simple contact form below.